Samsung devices got android 10.0 update today.
Article is written especially for Samsung Galaxy M30s.
M30s just received 10.0 update, to install that update
step 1: Go to settings-> then Click on software update.
step 2: Now click download and install
Step 3 : See below: Screenshot after update
Features Added in the update
One UI Core 2 upgrade with Android 10
One UI Core 2 brings you Android 10, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
Here’s what’s new.
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Added new feature. – Discover
Build Number : M307FXXU2BTC6 Android version : Q(Android 10) Release Date : 2020-03-16 Security patch level : 2020-03-01
The above information is provided by Samsung